Sunday, February 28, 2010

ok, so i just needed to test it and make sure it was going to post, now i can continue!!

I'm tyring to think of some extra things to do to make some money while I'm waiting for kids to fill up. Sister Sarah has some big city friends that are in love with the hate I made Miki - I thought tomorrow I would stock up on the some fabric and yarn and make a few! I thought - why not??? I can make them super fast and they are pretty cheap to make and they are SOOO cute. Maybe it will be a new business!

Today we went outside to play. kaydence LOVEd it. she just walked around with a smile on her face ... so cute! She just cracks me up. She really really enjoyed it. She also got her first summer boo-boo. She fell off the step, it wasn't too major but I always feel bad.

The little stinker has started sucking her thumb!! I just don't know what to do with her!!! she hasn't used a passy since 9mths old and now she is 16 mths almost 17 mths and sucking it EVERY time she wants to cuddle or goes to sleep. I know kids do goofy things when their lives change so maybe that is the issue. she has done really really good with kids being here so maybe it is just the change of being home all the time. I wld think that is a good change and not cause something like this but maybe not!! Her little thumb is all red and has a big sore on it.... i just don't understand!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Kaydence!?!?!? Sucking your thumb - you little turkey!

    Sounds like things are going great for your family - so happy for you :) Good luck with your new business too! :)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete