Sunday, January 17, 2010

So to continue with the first post on our blog - This morning after Kaydence's bath I took her into her room set her on the floor and went to her closet to pick out her clothes for the day. I was just talking to her as I do and mentioned that we needed to put lotion on her legs. She got up, walked over to her changing mat, picked up the very large bottle of baby lotion and brought if over to me - Now I ask, how on earth does a 14 and 1/2 mth old know the word 'lotion' and what you do with it? My "amazed" moment of the day.

We enjoyed a wonderful day with friends watching the Vikings game. Brant got up after 4 hrs of sleep just to watch the game - now that is some true team devotion! We came back home for some wonderful naps, planned out my very long grocery list for tomorrow, planned menus for the next 2 weeks and continued to work on paperwork for my daycare. Oh yeah, we are opening an in-home daycare!! I am SO excited to be able to stay at home with Kaydence and put our basement to good use. I have a lot of paperwork to complete yet and of course- finding kids to watch but after that we will be all set! I'm shooting for April 1st as a start date but would LOVE to start before that. We hope that the paperwork part will go quickly. So, if anyone has toys, pack'n plays, that sort of thing - that you would like to donate or even sell!! :) We will keep you posted on the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment